A Study To Assess The Effectiveness Of Structured Teaching Programe On Knowledge Regarding Protein Energy Malnutrition [PEM] Among The Motherâ€™s Of Under Five Children At Selected Rural Area In Anand District
â€œA Study To Assess The Effectiveness Of Structured Teaching Programme On Knowledge Regarding Protein Energy Malnutrition [PEM] Among The Motherâ€™s Of Under Five Children At Selected Rural Area In Anand District.â€™â€™
Objectives of the Study:
1. To assess pre existing knowledge of selected Motherâ€™s Of Under Five Children regardingÂ Protein Energy Malnutrition.
2. To evaluate the effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on knowledge regarding Protein Energy Malnutrition.
3. To find out an association between pre-test knowledge scores with their selected demographic variables.
A] Effectiveness: â€œIn this study the effectiveness means to the knowledge gain by the motherâ€™s after giving knowledge through structured teaching program regarding the Protein Energy Malnutrition.â€
B] Structured Teaching Program: â€œStructured teaching program refers to self contained written material which be used to teach the motherâ€™s.â€
C] Protein Energy Malnutrition: â€œIn this study it means, Lack of proper nutrition, caused by not having enough to eat, not eating enough of the right things, or being unable to use the food that one does eat.â€
D] ASSESS: â€œMeasure the knowledge regarding Protein Energy Malnutrition among The Motherâ€™s of fewer than Five Childrenâ€
F] Knowledge: â€œIn this study knowledge means the information and understanding , of the motherâ€™s regarding PEM.â€
H1:-There will be a significant difference between pretest & post test knowledge score Â Â Â among the motherâ€™s of under five children.
H2:- There will be a significant association between the pre-test knowledge score withÂ their selected demographic variables.
(1) Mothers: May have some knowledge regarding PEM.
(2) Structured Teaching ProgramÂ Â : On prevention of PEM help in improving theirÂ Knowledge there by it reduced complication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.